HybridZ

interesting...

Chris-280ZX

Aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrgde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprometnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be at the rghit pclae. The rset can be a total mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe.

Can't argue. I knew the words were mispelled as I read, but I read the whole thing at full speed the first time and understood it perfectly. :roll: Kinda cool how the mind works. I'd still like to trade mine in for a better model... :D

By the way, nice comment on communicating with our wives. Too true, I only need to hear every 8th word to get the jist of what she's saying. (I hope she never sees this post. :D )

Guest Nic-Rebel450CA

That fried my brain :eek2:

I have seen that study before back in school and it was determined that I was one of the fewer percent that actually pays more attention to reading. When I was reading that I could feel my eyes like vibrating back and forth reading the letters in the order that they should be :ugg: