HybridZ

MSA LSD?

Guest 1975yellowBSPZ

That looks like the Nissan unit. 4 pinion, clutch style, even the breakaway force is stock Nissan.

The comp version supposedly has 80 lbs breakaway. The more breakaway the more push you get into a corner, but I think 80 lbs would still be very autocrossable.

I love mine FWIW. Works great, and even with high hp and autox I can't spin the inside tire on tight corners.

Jon

I have one (still sitting on the bench) and it is the nesmo one nissan motorsports sell for over a hundred more. Even comes in the nesmo box. It has one more clutch plate per side than the stock turbo ones and the best part is it's new.

I can't read the instructions, it's in the wrong language.

Don

Tochigi Fuji (most likely a spelling error here...) makes the Nissan, Nismo, MSA, Cal-Mini and Precision gear LSD, they are all the same for the most part. You can get 10mm bolt LSD from NISMO, but only 12mm aftermarket. My Precision Gear LSD from Reider Racing was $549 compared to $750 everywhere else. 12mm bolts, but I have a 12mm R200 with 3.54 from a 85 300ZX Turbo. I am planning on photo documenting installing the diff in the case when time permits, but with the motor broke, seems to be pointless to do the LSD first...