HybridZ

Liquid to Air IC pics

510six

The dyno #`s were well before the IC.Some of the power gains I felt were due to a ATI dampner with a smaller crank pulley. It was a couple of inches longer than my previous NISMO dampner , so it necessitated a pair of electric fans being added in place of the mechanical fan I had on the car.I am guessing that the IC with icewater in it added around 50rwh from my seat of the pants dyno. btw I have put a serious hurt on a SR20 powered Dime .

Guest Zcarsmakemyheadhurt

I've seen your car before, nice stuff crafty. I hope you don't mind if I Q&A. Injector size, turbo and ECM? How do you think its gonna hook if you havent already taken it to the track? Looks like alot of fun very cool.

The ECM is SDS , injector size is 490cc and the turbo is a CT26 off of a 89 Toyota Supra.The car has run a previous best of 10.96@127.76 with a best 60` of 1.60. I hope to best these marks in the near future.I plan on going to the Battle of the Imports at Famosa raceway in Bakersfield, CA on Oct. the 25-26th.