HybridZ

god its good to be back on this site....!!!!!!!!!!

Guest ON3GO

man i got the Net now so back to hybridz i GO!

whats new on here? i miss anything? i had like 3450 post i missed so i couldnt really read them all... hehe.

update on my car..

still in flroida.. my dad is doing the rear brakes and he is kinda confused but im sure he will do it fine.... i hope!

Texas sucks... sorry texas Z guys....

and a reason why i hate this place..... SO MANY F-BODYS!!!!!!!! and i hate them.... i see like 30+ SS LS1's on the way to school everyday!

i saw 2 Z's... one 280ZX and one 280Z...

cool thing is theres a kid in my class who's dad is BIG TIME RICH!

he has a brand new ferrari, AMG E55, two or 3 Z32's turbo's.... with over 600+RWHP..., a 240Z, and get this.... a Nissan Quest minivan with a VG30DETT!!!!!!! its badass!!!!!!!!!

the kid has a S2000 and a 240Z with a L28 and triple SU's...

theres some nice ppl at UTI... alot of V8 guys.,... but i hang out with 4 guys with all imports..

DSM's, Rotarys, and such.

hows Bastarrds car? running perfect yet?

Dan show full pics of his car yet?

anything else i miss?

c ya guys,

mike

Only 3450 posts come on you can wip through those in about an hour or two. Well welcome to houston and i'm sorry :cry: . Good school but leave houston as soon as you can :D Yeah there are alot of f-bodys around houston, but most are stock. Well I have a silver/black 280zx (soon to be all black) so if you see me around give me holler. Damn thats alot of cars. Hey if that guys wants I wouldn't mind taking the ferrari off of his hands :twisted:

Ted Schmidt

yeah ive driven f-bodys.... and welll.. hondas can handle.... they cant!

they are just crappy cars in my eyes.,..

but yeah texas sucks... so far atleast.. ill be back in florida as soon as school is done... it snot ALL that bad.. my room mates are cool, my apartment is badass, and gas is cheap... but man beer is alot of money here!!!!!

im not 100% sure on this but i heard theres a car meet / show at the woodlands???? on saturdays or sundays.. im gonna go with the kid with his dads's Z's and ferrari.

i need my Z... some kid in school with his LT1 with intake, exhaust and headers wants to race for 500 bucks... i was like "SURE, ill even spot you a car"...

that money will come in handy as i have no job yet because its hard as hell finding a job here...

mike

Didn't you just get to TX like 3 days ago? How can you possible say TX sucks in 3 days. You say your friends rock, your place rocks, gas rocks. Whats to suck then? TX is home of the hottest women and the fastest cars. Everything is better in TX :D You won't find nicer people anywhere!

Phyte

yeah ive driven f-bodys.... and welll.. hondas can handle.... they cant!

they are just crappy cars in my eyes.' date='..[/quote']

F Bodies are GREAT handlers coming from the dealer STOCK. You may not like them, but it seems like you were stating facts more than opinion. For the $ you pay for an Fbody, the performance you get is a steal!!! You may be able to smoke one in your Z when it is finished, but by then you have spent more than the fbody is worth!

Didn't you just get to TX like 3 days ago? How can you possible say TX sucks in 3 days. You say your friends rock, your place rocks, gas rocks. Whats to suck then? TX is home of the hottest women and the fastest cars. Everything is better in TX :D You won't find nicer people anywhere!

I agree. TX does not have the landscape that Cali does, but it rocks in many other ways just like Phyte listed above. It surely is my next stop when I move out of this God forsaken state. I need a place with some elbow room, good schools for my kids, a low crime rate, a real death penalty, the ability to own decent firearms, etc, etc.

And......cheap gas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Davy

Didn't you just get to TX like 3 days ago? How can you possible say TX sucks in 3 days. You say your friends rock' date=' your place rocks, gas rocks. Whats to suck then? TX is home of the hottest women and the fastest cars. Everything is better in TX :D You won't find nicer people anywhere![/quote']

I agree. TX does not have the landscape that Cali does, but it rocks in many other ways just like Phyte listed above. It surely is my next stop when I move out of this God forsaken state. I need a place with some elbow room, good schools for my kids, a low crime rate, a real death penalty, the ability to own decent firearms, etc, etc.

Davy

You sound like your ready for TX! Come on down! Not much room for bleeding heart liberals here.

Phyte

no ive been here for 2+ weeks now.... i just cant find anything to do at all.

ppl arent that nice... not the ones ive seen.

i was already almost in a fight.. a guy pulled a knife on me.

yeah i see lots of cool cars... FD's with FMIC's on them, crazy supras, Z06's, etc....

im sorry i dont like F-bodys..... i dont like the way they handle, look, sound, feel, etc...

and i dunno when i went to racing events no f-body could come near my 300zx in the turns.... in the straights they were fast though.

mike

Didn't you just get to TX like 3 days ago? How can you possible say TX sucks in 3 days. You say your friends rock' date=' your place rocks, gas rocks. Whats to suck then? TX is home of the hottest women and the fastest cars. Everything is better in TX :D You won't find nicer people anywhere![/quote']

Davy

Sounds like you could be Alabama material also. You just need to pick and choose your school. Some here are great, most are good, some are really, really bad.

I will pay 1.29 when I fill up my truck tonight.

And......cheap gas!!!!!!!!

Two weeks ago at the FastTrip in Arvin, California (southeast of Bakersfield on 223) unleaded regualr was: $1.2499 and Diesel #2 was 1.0999. Seems like the Californians living in the big cities are the ones getting screwed.

Texas sucks...

ROFLOL!!!! Damn! You're all pissed off at Texas, and you haven't even experienced what Houston in July is like! Buddy, take your most vivid mental image of :twisted: Hell :twisted: , and you'll BEGIN to appreciate the misery of 106 degree heat in 80% humidity. You'd better strap on your hard cup and cowboy up if you expect to survive!

As a west-coast native you'll never understand the Texas mindset, so don't even bother. It's something that only comes when you've grown up believing in your heart that you've been blessed with the honor of being raised in the greatest state in the world. Having your brain pickled by the Texas heat doesn't hurt, either. :D

But seriously, I offer one piece of honest, sincere advice - don't go spouting off about Texas' failings when you're within earshot of native Texans, or you might get hurt. Seriously hurt. If they know you're from California, you might get killed. And no, I'm not kidding. There are several places you can go in Houston where, if you say anything like you said in the protective confines of this forum, you'll be assisted to the parking lot by a half dozen Bubbas, where they'll be more than happy to leave you picking your teeth up off the asphalt. Also keep in mind that as a rule, Texans don't bluff. If Bubba tells you he's going to beat your ass, he's not just slinging smack like some big city street punk might. Apologize for your ignorance, buy the man a beer, and inquire about the health of his dog. Texans as a rule are pleasant folks, but never let pass the opportunity to keep your mouth shut.

Oh, and about the people - Texans, especially women, react very well to good manners. If you are polite and carefully spoken, most folks will go out of their way to help you. If you bull your way through life, you can expect to hit a lot of brick walls. Remember that Texas intersects the deep south and the bible belt, so God and good manners can get you through just about anything.

Good luck! I hope you acclimatize quickly. I like you and don't want you to suffer too much.

oh i wouldnt go around saying texas sucks to ppl of this state... im a nice guy.

but so far ive been so bored... theres nothing to do...

but thanks.. i like you too. :)

mike

If you're bored, buy yourself a pickup, a bag of Red Man, case of Old Milwalkee and a rifle (hang in the back window of pickup) and head for the nearest rodeo!!

sorry texans, no offense

:?: Why would that offend us? :-D

i have a pickup already

Well, let's hear the stats!