HybridZ

Best plugwire/sparkplug upgrade?

I have a 72 240z that is stock with 103k miles on it. I am looking for suggestions for spark plugs (part number) and wires. I live in Minnesota so we get the wonderful 100 degree humid days and well as the cold falls/winters. I won't be driving it in the winter but a nice fall day to see the colors is definately not out of the question. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. I purchased this car only recently so I am just starting to get an idea of how fun these cars really are. My father had a 70 when I was a kid so it was only natural for me to want one when the wife gave the okay for a toy :D

That URL does not have a listing for a 280ZX. That would be the same as the 240 set IIRC. You might want to try calling that company, or try another import parts dealer, NOPI or someone else online. They shouldn't be that hard to find. Maybe even pick up the yellow pages and look for an import parts house locally.

Jon

Thanks guys. That link does not seem to have NGK plug wires. NGK doesn't rebadge their wires or anything do they? I called NGK and they don't have a part number for 70-73 anymore. They have a 2.8 l6 part number (ne61) and an old part number for the 240Z's (N61A) Anyone have any problems getting these wires?