HybridZ

Autocross only tires

Yup. A feeble attempt to resolve spinning the inside rear tire on corner exit with an open diff. I have an LSD now, but I only have about 10 minutes of seat time with it so far so I'm still adjusting to it, but I haven't seen anything that would make me want to change it yet. I need some better valved front shocks. When that happens, I'm sure I'll change things around.

Sounds like the ace Chinese mechanic (Sum Ting Wong) has been working on your suspension. You're using shocks for something other then spring control.

I once mistakenly ran my rear Tokicos at 1 with 300 lb. in. springs on a long, bumpy autocross course (Lone Pine). Both shocks lost 50% of their rebound control after only two runs. The piston seals failed.

Yeah. I can't stand softer springs, can't go to higher spring rates without better shocks and I haven't gotten around to making adjustable end links for the sway bars yet.

My excuse is the car was a worn out daily driver this time last year that couldn't move up from DFL even with Hoosiers and I'm working as fast as time and money will permit!