HybridZ

T3/T4 wheel recommendations

JTabora

jeff only went to a .70 AR, hardly worth noting if you ask me.

If I were running a stage 3, I would say absolutely run the .82, but a cam and a .82 and a stage 5, that is going to be 3500+rpm full boost set-up, not so street friendly, and IMHO, one you could get seriously waxed in on the street by someone with way less turbo. Yeah you could run them down, but what fun is that?

I would also run a big injector, but then I have to question wether an SDS has the resolution to get a good idle with a 72. Not an area I can say yes or no, but I would wonder just the same. But with a cam, I would seriously wonder about that, tuning it would be fun I bet.

I guess all this is why paint comes in more then one color huh? :lol:

Hmm, a t4 is something to consider. How difficult is it to mod onto an L28 exhaust manifold?

I got a T4 flange for $10, welded it on and hoged out the tiny T3 hole to match it. It isn't a big deal especially that you are going external anyways, mounting the WG will take longer. If you are not going external you might be better of with the T3/4, but I wouldn't run the .63. Z car guys seem to be the only 6 cylinder people hanging on the the T3/4. MKIII, MKIV,GN, and RB's making big HP on single turbos all seem to be using T4's.

Hey guys. i appreciate all of you giving me some input. I didn't really mean for this to be a big debate. Like what was said before, i guess my HP goal was understated and it seems like the biggest point of this post now is the cam i'm using and injector sizing. I think one of my other concerns is idling. I haven't bought the injectors as of yet but what i gathered from other other people, 550 was the way to go. Honestly I'm just trying to make a monster out of the car in the end but setting incriment goals till i get there. hehe seems like what you guys are telling me is that i'm making a short cut closer with what i have. I was doing some research myself and i think i'm gonna end up with the stage V turbine. BTW i'm keeping what I have on there =)

550 can support close to 100hp a hole if you have the right combo

Ill be running .58 stage V 60-1 t04e very soon, and from what im reading it should be a pretty nice street turbo :D

great reading, if we didnt butt heads, we wouldnt get anywhere right

?