HybridZ

I am GURU

dsommer

But not Master (yet) that may take a few more years...

After only 3 years and 8 months I finally have 500 posts... Now I'm not the kind of person that replies to each post everyday (heck I just learned how to post pics on the site the other day). I've learned more here than I've taught. I’ve loved, lost, and found my way again. I've worked on this car sweating, freezing, cussing, tired, hungry and on occasion intoxicated. (By fumes AND OR alcohol, heck mix em both together in an enclosed garage and WATCH OUT baby!!!) No not drunk off my arse doing brakes more like bench racing:

I built my own engine (amazing what you can learn from a book and buy off e-bay), rebuilt my suspension (thank god for the exploded view in the MS&VB catalogs :D the first time I saw the rear end assy I'm thinking NO WAY will I be able to do take that apart and put in an R-200. Well I did.

I had some physical help along the way; too my buddy Vince has been supportive of this crazy idea all along. He helped out with the install of the engine, some of the wiring and part of the front suspension. He's a hell of a guy and car nut. His current running build is a 240SX HYBRID which includes a turbo engine (Nissan SR20? I don’t know squat about turbos) which runs like a champ. To top it all off he lives 3.5 hours from my place!!!(I buy plenty of beer+food while he’s here though).

Any way I'd like to just wanted to say THANKS to all of those who have helped along the way.

album_pic.php?pic_id=436

album_pic.php?pic_id=2168

album_pic.php?pic_id=2171