HybridZ

LT1 runs 11's all motor

Just got back from the track (Sacramento Raceway) and I had some good runs. I still need to work on the tuning. My car was shifting at 5200 and I need to bring it up to about 6100rpm. I am going to try and get some dyno time in next week.

1.68 60 ft

7.49 1/8 @91mph

11.812@114.4

All motor

I think that I can get the car down to 11.4 with some dyno time.

The R230 is workig good.

Mike

Engine-- I ported the stock heads and put in a small cam. I still have the 24lb injectors but I have some 30lb ready to go. The car is not tuned at all and it is only shifting @ 5200 so I am not in the power band that long.

I am at about 5000 rpm at the end of the track.

I am using 235 drag radials 26" tires and as Scottie said it is all in the 60' not the power.

I also pased tech with my new roll cage and 5 point harness that i put in last week.

Mike

While the trapspeed seems low, it is not that far out of line for an NA with a quick 60'. Key is that he gained 23mph in the 2nd half and that is a positive indicator. If I guess the weight w/driver at 2,750lbs, that's an estimated 320rwhp.

Mike, can't you launch with the shifter in 2 and shift the 2-3 manually at your desired RPM? If the cam raised the powerband any, you have lots to gain but running out 2nd to a higher RPM and staying in the meat of the power curve in 3rd.

Would love to see a video of the car launching.

Scottie I just need to program the ecu some more. The day before the track the car was shifting at 6500 so I then programed it for a lower shift point but I went to far with it. I want to get it to the Dyno before I drive to Texas for 2 weeks. I think the 30lb injectors might help. I just need to put the WBO2 on it for some tuning. I would like to see the MPH in the 118-119 range.

BayAreaZT The R230 is out of a Q45 and I am using the cv from the Q45 also.

Mike

Guest Nic-Rebel450CA

Have you tried shifting manually? I'd love to see how much better of a time you could get. I never new there was anyone with an auto that would let the transmission shift itself when racing.