HybridZ

why i cant stand kids that arent mine

David K

A young boy was being disruptive in an angery abusive way, and he asked the kid to step out side so he could talk him. He started talking to the kid and all of a sudden the kid hauled off and hit my teacher square in the chest.

god i hate kids like that, but i'll laugh at them when i have a good job and a nice house and they are still working as a frycook at 40.

I can't stand people and the way they raise their kids. That is the main reason my wife and I are looking at homes with 10 or more acres of land. I don't want people and ther idiocies polluting my kids brain. The longer I can keep my children from people the better. Kids will push to find limits (so will adults :roll: ) and my limits are very low. Too many people are worried about being their kids pal or buddy and not their parent. People just don't understand that if you set limits and punish your child fairly and consistantly they will respect you and still love you. Damit all, now you got me mad. Man I hate people; all of em. :twisted:

Amen to that...I hate everyone too ...uh..well except for the Z brothers and sisters! :D But seriously, government and policy has gone too far. I do live in the country with 4 acres and I love it. The Marine Corps background helped alot too. My kids are now old enough and programmed the right way that I dont have to worry much about them being one of those kids. My son always comes homes telling me how stupid the kids at school are etc.. He is in JROTC and it has been the best thing for him....I watched him change and influence my other two kids beyond belief....life is good so far....

:roll:

I think in today's world, too many parents expect the schools to teach thier kids how to act. Then when a teacher tries to correct a student, they get hit with a lawsuit. Also, another big factor today is single parent homes. I know when i was growing up (still am), Dad would be the hard-ass and punish me, then Mommy would be the one to say i did wrong, and comfort me afterwards. These kids growing up in a single parent home either see that parent as a hardcase, where they have to behave and end up hating them, or see thier parent as a friend, in which case they can push farther than would be normally allowed. The moral decline of kids today is sicking to me, and im only 18. My only hope is that there is some kind of a "moral reform" within our socitey, and it needs to be soon.

another example of how crazy our society is:

one of my friends (whos name wont be mentioned) has his room full of marijuana plants. i asked him if his mom knew about it and in fact she thinks its a great idea and she smokes it too. every day he brings a bunch of weed in small bags and sells them. i find it crazy that his mom doesnt even care that he is doing this stuff :?