HybridZ

all JackStand racing members in here....

Guest ON3GO

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

>after jpg, put..... spotfitz and briangloawson, check the roll call under my username toward the bottom of page one of this thread. i'm going to just keep editing that post to keep the list up to date....

and you can race jackstands. just how strong is your arm? :shock:

well guys....

it's your misinformation secretary here.... :oops: moving around numbers, adding new members.... all hail

tyrfryr

dmiller240

petew

check the ever-changing post for your elusive team #'s. still working on the stickers.... finding a place that'll make me less than 500 for less than 250 bucks is friggin' impossible!!! :shock:

so i hereby pledge that i'm not moving around any more numbers for those that want to disembowel me by now... :malebitchslap: and all that's left to be said is.....

JSR PRYDE!!!! :cuss::cuss::rockon::fmad::cuss::cuss:

Hey guys, i know that stickers are trying to be printed. What about T-shirts and maybe business cards ? (Have the JSR logo, plus a plug for HybridZ on it.) Also, what kind of sticker? like bumper stickers, or vinyl graphics?

Hey guys, i know that stickers are trying to be printed. What about T-shirts and maybe business cards ? (Have the JSR logo, plus a plug for HybridZ on it.) Also, what kind of sticker? like bumper stickers, or vinyl graphics?

i was thinking something smaller, like a 2x4 or 5, just because i didn't think alot of people would want to put a huge sticker on their cars when they're finally done. something like a quarter-window size, you know? as for the type.... i want bumper-sticker style but everyone seems to want to quote me for vinyl. i know crap about the printing business, but maybe i'm just not making myself clear enough with them? :bonk:

the t-shirts are a cool idea, especially with the hybridz logo on it as well. after all, we are kind of allowed to operate on here.... :wink: (thanks mods!!!)

and if i get too many more 4-sticker requests i might have to get 500 made!!!!

What happens when the car comes down? Do you have to forfeit your number? Do you have to remove the sticker from the car or is there going to be a second sticker for retired JSR'ers?

Count me in if you'll have me.

I will mention this in the Spring 2004 issue of SZM.

It's scary to think that there are probably more Z's on stands then on the road.

Can someone email me a hi res image of the logo (for printing purposes). Thanks in advance.

As far as my 2 cents on the size of the sticker, I like the ones that go on the small side windows with the other smaller stickers.

NO CRAP!

JSR in sport Z! ahahahahha omg ahahha awesome! YES!

ill email ya the best pic we have of the logo.

and we havent thought about what happens to us when the car comes off the stands... because pretty much they never do ;)

JackStand Racing will forever be in all our hearts!

i do like the retired idea. but you know how tricky are Z's are... they can never get enough of those jack stands.. and yeah the stickers will be a nitce touch, nothing big and will be nice..

ill take 2 so it wont be to much of a pain...

we should get our Member numbers on the stickers too :)

Mike Sabatino

also your member 31 :D

PM if you need any help with the sig pic :)

yep i did.. he is gonna clean it up abit for us too.. the logo that is..

did you see my post in the non tech board?

i also added a few ppl... PM and ill send u the whole list ok

mike

MORE GOOD NEWS!

i'm pretty sure that i can get sticker stock and make the stickers my self. my wife's pretty computer savvy and we have access to a couple of really good printers. so.... i'll keep you up on how i do with this.

JSR4LYFE!!!!!!!!!!!! :twisted::twisted::cuss::cuss::rockon::rockon: