HybridZ

JSR member pics: put em up here guys!

datsunlover

Nick- Yes there is a silver 260 behind mine. That picture was taken at the home of the previous owner who had the 260 as a parts car, it was very rough but not in horrible condition. If i didnt have to drive 900miles i would have bought it.

Drax,

Is that your shop? I wish mine were that clean!!!

Rufus

i wish i had a shop! :D my dad is gonna get one in ClearLake CA in a few years and start a Z business (Delgaspeed). my last name is delgadillo so yea. but if a company can be named Greddy i guess so can "delgaspeed". i think were gonna do stuff like v8 powered Zs :D cant wait 8)

for pics of "the dopest z" check out my canyon carver on cardomain :D

Rufus. I picked up that car in Aug. I have been bugging my buddy to sell that car to me for more than 10 years... It has just been sitting.. 90% complete...

It has been a wiring nightmare solved only by tearing every wire out, and putting in a new (new/used) harness...front to back... been taking quite some time..

I wanted it ready for end of sept..but alas.. lots more wrong with the car since it has been sitting all these years...

It WILL be out cruising around in the spring.. my GF thinks its "cute", and she is interested in driving it if we can get the seat to move far enough forward (she's 5ft 1)...

I hope to show them side by side at Z fest next year...as an example of "The first and last of the 1st gens"...

you have a Z car on jackstands?

if so your in :) pretty simple.. just ask and we will get ya a number and a sig pic for ya to put in..

and we are located ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLL over :)

we are the UNDERGROUND z club :)

mike

Here's a quick pic of the Z. I gotta get going on it again. Too hard with work, and watching the 6 month old. Hopefully in the next week or two I will have the LSD rear in and maybe on wheels. :P I gotta get my buddy over with the welder. :)

fa478303.jpg