HybridZ

MSA Show Question

EvilRufusKay

Hey I see posts about the MSA shows you guys go to. When/where is it? I was thinking...maybe I could convince the wife to let me go and check it out this year...I would need to bribe her though.... :twisted:

Also are there other shows that are better ? If you could go to one, and be able to see a lot of Hybrids, which would it be?

Thanks,

Rufus

Hey Rufus.

I've flown out to see the show two years in a row, and had a blast every time. Biggest show around.. it dwarfs the national convention.. almost 600 cars last year....

If your serious about going..and serious about taking your z, then stay in touch.. A few guys at my club "Ontario Z Car" are trying to make arrangements to truck our cars together.. we need 5-6 cars to make it worth while.. looking at 7-900$ Cdn. for a round trip.

just drop your car off up here in Toronto, and then fly out and meet the car for the show.

I'll be there if we can get this transportation issue solved for a reasonable price.. getting the cars there is easy...getting a group discount is not.

I will probably fly out again with or without my Z, but I've had more than a few requests to see the car in person. I'd bring it out just for fun though, since I'd most likely be thrown into the modified class :bonk: hehe and that is a VERY competitive group, and I'm a full year behind on detailing the car...(it was a brutal summer)

im deff driving there with my Z. it should be done by then.. well not 100% but done enough to drive it.

hope to see ppl there! ill be sleeping in the Z :) poor college kid that i am :)

mike

hold up its gonna be on a thuesday to thursday?

awwwww man i have class those days...

hmmm

if we show up do we have to show up on the 25th? or can we just be there on the 27th or 26th?

mike

hold up its gonna be on a thuesday to thursday?

awwwww man i have class those days...

hmmm

if we show up do we have to show up on the 25th? or can we just be there on the 27th or 26th?

mike

That is the 2003 show!! The show is on a Sunday and the AutoX is on teh Saturday, and the dinner is on Friday night.

I am very definitely gonna be there WITH a car this year.

Tim

not trying to sound like a party poop'er but would a 20 year like myself fit in with all you guys? most of ya guys have some years on me and prob WAY more mature then me.. well some of you guys atleast.. :D

mike