HybridZ

any of you guys believe in UFO's and Aliens?

Guest ON3GO

i think that they do exist. if they're as wimpy as the ones in "signs" we will never have to worry about an invasion. :D

Jay1970Z it might have been a rocket. are there any militay bases around there? i saw something similar on the way back from pismo beach, but i think it was a rocket because there is a military base in that area

Guest HBskinheadZ

I wish they would just come to Earth and say hi, maybe we could trade with them. Lets trade all the Fords on Earth to them for alien Hot Rods and 10,000hp alien powerplants that weigh 10 pounds and run on sunlight. :lol: The only problem I can see is if they actually try to start the Fords :shock:

Aliens are dumbasses, they keep coming down and abducting these fat cows, and i'm not talking about the ones with utters. :D

They must be bringing them back, though....the population of them doesn't seem to be deminishing :roll::D:D:D

Tim

i think that they do exist. if they're as wimpy as the ones in "signs" we will never have to worry about an invasion. :D

Jay1970Z it might have been a rocket. are there any militay bases around there? i saw something similar on the way back from pismo beach' date=' but i think it was a rocket because there is a military base in that area[/quote']

Nope, no military bases nearby, I'm in Ft. Lauderdale, and I've seen more then enough rockets since I go to school in Orlando and Cape Canaveral is so close by to there. This thing was different cause it stopped for about 5 minutes, then started again but a different color. I still have no real explanation.