HybridZ

Happy Holidays HybridZers

madmanadam

Just want to say Hi and happy holidays.

It's been a bit since I posted.

Thanks for all the help in the past and the future.

I have not had time to work/play with my Z, bought a new bike and trying to get as much time on it before it snows.

Next month I will finally be putting my 200R4 in the car and possibly changing the color, not sure on the color.

Everyone be happy and enjoy life to the fullest.

Take care live long and smile.

Your friend and Hybridzer

Zya8ter

Adam 8)

Yes Happy holidays to everyone.

This is my December on the 4th the winds blew off a lot of my roof and about 140' of fence.

Then some dumb lady in a jeep wagoneer was picking up something off the floor in front of her 15 year girl didn't see us slow down and rear ended me and totaled my truck. Why didn't the girl pick it up? Well the girl ended up braking the windshield with her head but she seemed ok but got a trip to the hospital to check her out.

Tomorrow I am picking up my 04 toyota tacoma 4 door prerunner (I have two little girls that are growing up too fast hence 4 doors) to replace my 96 tacoma with 170K (I was going to replace it after well over 300K).

I am getting my roof replaced tomorrow also so it will be busy day.

Hope the rest of my December is better everyone else's is great.

Don

I hope this christmas we don't get a repeat of last years christmas.

Christmas eve night, this big storm came out of nowhere and ripped my area apart. Tree's down, HEAPS of powerlines down, houses roofs pulled off. We didn't have power for 24 hours...The annoying part was, I got a dvd entertainment system and couldn't use it hahahah.

But yea, happy holidays everyone and merry christmas. I hope I can work out this problem with my Z during the holidays...