HybridZ

Jeffp has been beaten to the 600hp mark and surpassed!!!

Guest ZmeFly

• Administrators

I know you guys are having alot of fun with this guy but please, don't let him find his way over here.

I don't want to have him and some of friends to start trolling over here.

Thanks,,

Dan

P.S. auxilary, you are to funny man :lol:

You are just so Farging great.

Im more then impressed with your responses, Ill remember this if I ever get into a shut down contest with you. You are more then harsh.

hehe I loved reading every minute of your post it was great.

I went over to the site and it's actually an entertaining read. I think this guy actually believes his own lies. :shock:

Auxilary, What's wrong with an N42 intake on a turbo car? Seems to work well for me. Great rebuttal by the way.

I have a feeling this guy could never be convinced he is off base. Maybe he did his dyno pull in 2nd gear. :roll:

Now this is sad!

I can't say much though, cause I don't know ANYTHING about engines, except how they work heh. But I don't go around talking crap trying to make myself look good hahha. Just reading Aux's responses is a crackup. I don't know what all weird numbers etc means, but I know aux knows what hes talkin about. And owning that guy is classic!

Auxilary' date=' What's wrong with an N42 intake on a turbo car? Seems to work well for me. Great rebuttal by the way.

[/quote']

Sure, for your application the N42 intake will work fine. But for a claimed 700 WHEEL hp (loosely 800+hp at crank estimating 15% drivetrain power loss), I don't think that manifold will work too well. I mean, there are guys here running Zs with less power with custom freeflowing manifolds

LOL! Here's an attempted recovery from TURBOZFREAK. Worst recovery attempt ever!!!

well now this is much better

ok congrads to all of you that know what your talking about

as for the 700hp 280zx no your all right it is a fake

so now what it was all for i need someone to give tech advise and posibly build a motor for me that possible to get to at least 650hp i have alot of the correct parts too do it but i have been only working on zx's for about 2 years so to every one that returned my post and gave the correct info like ZMEFLY and AUXILARY well this is a offer to help build hopefully one of the fastest zx's around if so email me with your answer. So as for an excuse maybe but this next part im not bullshiting about..

Now if so i will pay for your technical advise and posible motor building experience.

I hope that all those posts before did not affend nor make this offer a problem for you to except!!!

if you want to except this then here is where i am starting

ok i have a a 79' 280zx shell that i found in a junk yard

i just bought a 82' zxt motor

i do have a motor sport auto ld28 stroker kit

i have a electromotive tec-3 computer system that is map based

i have a built up borg/warner t5

i do have all of the turbo equipment that i listed before

i do have all of the fuel equipment to including a set of sard 680cc injectors. so that is where i am starting.

Now as for the correct information

the bolts that i use i my turbo are made my garrettadaptec.inc so u guys where right and wrong at the same time, garrett is the main company and garrett/airresearch is a off shoot.

And i do own my own company and it is called boost.inc and we specialize in custom turbo systems and fabrication.Now the t04b-25 is a real turbo. Now as for a diesal forklift they even put bigger turbo's on them

I do have a set of the toyota modified calipers and i have tried the skyline kit that many claim to be better but on wilwood brakes i found that the toyota calipers is cordnation with the stock 79 brake booster to work better...

As for the rest of it your all right it was all BULLSHIT so like i said before i hope that this post did not affend anybody.

thanks james

You got to be kidding me :roll: ...for someone who own's thier own company, you would think that his typing skills and spelling would be better. I just feel sorry for this tool, but then again he brought it upon himself. If he wanted to be recognized then he succeeded, but also made himself look like a fool. Man, what a stooge.

!M!

Man, it just gets worse and worse, only now I almost feel sorry for him, except that he says he owns a company and he does not even know how to use a spellcheck on his computer----suppose he actually emails a customer! If I accidentally bought something from him and I got back an email chock full of misspellings, I'd simply weep until I cancelled my order a second later :D

Yep, Aux, please don't let on that we have a genuine tech forum over here :roll:

Davy

PS: Way to own him. That was *ahem* brutal.

Guest BigWhyteDude

I feal sorry for the guy, his caps lock key is stuck on. :? Can some one please buy this guy a new key board??

P.S. Hey auxilary can i buy you a drink some time :D ? That is the worst case of being owned i have ever seen. You get the slam master of the year award for that one. :2thumbs:

Andrew

HEY ZX AS FOR THE FAN I HAVE ONLY SEEN IT RUN WHEN MY CAR GETS EXTREMILY HOT SO DONT WORRY ABOUT IF YOU DONT HEAR IT ALL IT DOES IS PROTECT YOU INJECTORS IF YOUR CAR IS OVER HEATING OR SOMTHING LIKE THAT...

I pulled that off one of his posts... 'or something like that'?!?!? :shock: My god this guy is a fool.. Actually, my 85 audi turbo had a fan like that, and when it quit working, it caused me all kinds of greif. If the car was hot when I shut it down, it wouldn't start for 30 mins or so till the injector lines had cooled. (Audi's didnt have actuall injectors yet, just a silly Bosh J-tronic (or was it 'L'... I cant remember) with steel braided FI lines going into the intake from.. well, it was kind of like an air flow meter.. weird setup.. Anyway, I think this guy is in for some $h!t if he comes over to theis board.. :twisted: I hate ppl that 'talk the talk' and just throw around the lingo without knowing a damn thing. Then they get mad when you catch them in a B.S. lie..