HybridZ

need opinions on new fiberglass/carbon parts

Guest fcz

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ya That thai 300 is awesome it wouldnt be hard to fab that aero kit at all the rear skirt is almost exactly the same as the kamanari one just fab the flares the rear tire duct ( which looks pretty simple and overlaps the door) and then fab the front and you have an AWESOME 300zx for all to see

Thats a beautiful dash, wondering about putting it into my 280. I vote for the Dash Idea and other interior replacements or accents, and the chin spoilers. Maybe even weight savings type stuff...you know cut out the bad, bolt in the new type thing.... just an idea

Boost on,

jvanen

• 2 weeks later...
Guest quadcamZ

for 260 and 240

i have had a bit of a look around. does someone make front quaters with the headlight surround in glass or CF.

hatch in Fglass would be nice. as most rust

Bonnet would be nice but in the event of a crash i would feel stupid with my really expensive bonnet stuck somewhere unplesant.

i am sure these are available in a bolt on item but i have not found them.

if anyone knows where in australia or even states if you must i can find them.

or if any one has a perfect set in Queensland just lying around i would look at moulding my own.

Guest quadcamZ

for 260 and 240

i have had a bit of a look around. does someone make front quaters with the headlight surround in glass or CF.

hatch in Fglass would be nice. as most rust

Bonnet would be nice but in the event of a crash i would feel stupid with my really expensive bonnet stuck somewhere unplesant.

i am sure these are available in a bolt on item but i have not found them.

if anyone knows where in australia or even states if you must i can find them.

or if any one has a perfect set in Queensland just lying around i would look at moulding my own.

Guest 240zxt

I dont think were going to hear too much more from FCZ. He still have my taillight panels that I gave him before Christmas and I have yet to have him respond to PMs of emails. His website has also not been working for quite some time. If anyone knows how I can reach him, let me know.

Michael

Guest 240zxt

I dont think were going to hear too much more from FCZ. He still have my taillight panels that I gave him before Christmas and I have yet to have him respond to PMs of emails. His website has also not been working for quite some time. If anyone knows how I can reach him, let me know.

Michael

Guest 240zxt

Michael