HybridZ

I Need A Crash Course In 240 - 280 Suspension & Brakes

Please, somebody point me to a FAQ or some websites where I can learn what all the options are. I've read about the Toyota caliper/Z31 rotor upgrade, but, I also want to see what the aftermarket has to offer, so please point me to some vendors too. Thanks

Matt

I read for about 3 hours and the conclusion I came up with is that there must be a better way (to find the 240 - 280Z tech info). I am a regular over on the 4x4Wire.com website where I pursue my passion as a Toyota 4x4 enthusiast. Not only do they have outstanding discussion forums (like HybridZ) the have compiled tech articles dealing with just about every subject that ever comes up. The articles are freely available and well organized, not to mention well documented, with plenty of illustrations and enlargeable photos. Newbies can go straight to that stuff and get a masters degree worth of info with out having to cull through tons of scattered and often irrelvant material. Is there such a resource for the Z?

Matt