HybridZ

Los Angeles (SoCal area) guys check in

Tim240z

Those of you that are coming from out the area, where are you staying?

Anyone from up NorCal heading down? I'm leaving Friday morning sometime and taking 101 to meet some friends at Cal Poly and UCSB. If any one wants to caravan let me know.

You can see from my above post where I booked my room. They supposedly have the works. Kitchen, computer desk, recliner, etc... Its an extended stay place and the rates, at the moment, range from $80 to $105 a night.

Also, if anyone wants to ride down with me, I may have room for two more, but depending on the car I drive, it could be very cramped :)

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Rick Johnson

John,

Tim just sent me an e-mail about your upcoming gathering. I am in the process of rearranging my schedule and I do plan on stopping by.

See you then.

Rick

Guest MistressMotorsports

John, I'm not going to be able to make it. Work got stupid this week, and I need to go in on Saturday. Bummer because I was looking forward to bringing the race car over and having a burnout contest in your parking lot with my L6 versus the V8 hybrids. (Have some Hoosiers to burn up before mounting the new ones.)

Mike

• 11 months later...
Guest ihatejoo

hey how you guys doin? so are you guys going to bring your hybrid z's? i really wanna do this swap and wanted to check out your rides! and maybe pick your brains?

thanks

kenny!

3/6???? Wow I am goiing down to Disney land with the famliy tomorrow 3/5 and comming home the next saturday. I would love to see some Z's and meet you guys if you are anywhere around Disney land. I will be checking my email just before I leave or you can contact me by my pager (it can send and receive email) at 2066455128@my2way.com or just call the 206 number and leave a call back number.

Thanks

Don

Guest ihatejoo

haha well i'm new to the forum and i was just checking out all the post, trying to read up yah know! well there is always next year