HybridZ

Fuel line routing with triple mikunis

Tekira

Hi, Iam in the process of installing triple mikunis and takind off extra weight, a/c, ehaust that sort a thing. Anyway i have to run the set-up like this.

Tank---Pump-----------Regulator----carb----carb----carb.L.fitting

The stock fuel system had two lines. One went to the mehanical pump then to carb and the other one went straight to carb.

Could i run a single fuel line from the pump to the regulator or does the stock pump at the tank need two fuel lines.

I would put some pics up but i cant figure it out right now

Thx,

Josh.

Josh,

Here is what I did with my triple webers.

Tank - Filter - Stock pump - Filter - Carb - Carb - Carb - Back to return line. Using one big loop.

I used a carb jet (in fuel line) to regulate my pressure and used the stock fuel lines for feed and return.

I ran the supply hose in front of radiator to carbs, and the return hose along the firewall back to the return line.

You can see some engine compartment pics by clicking the ZPics link in my sig.

Ok, ill run the stock fuel lines up to the firewall then ill replace the line from there to the regulator because they are very rusted as they sit under the battery.

Ok now the only question i have for the set up is how do i run the return line? do i have to and what is the purpose?

Thx,

Josh.

Shouldn't it go:

tank - filter - pump - filter - carb - carb - carb - regulator - return line

This will maintain a contant pressure at the inlet to the float bowl. If you put the regulator before the carbs, the fuel line from the tank to the pump will be at the correct pressure, but the pressure at the carbs will not be consitant.

Correct?

Pete

How bout if your running a vented to atmosphere fuel cell: Cell to Holley pump, to filter, to regulator, to homemade one in three out manifold, three lines to each carb. No return.