HybridZ

My New Z!

rustorbust

Im gonna drive it for now, im gonna wait a year till it is smog exempt and i have a 377 in the garage and i figure ill put a t5 or t56 behind it. I didnt really look at it that close when i first saw it but now that i got it at my house ive realized that it is really clean. I cant find any rust anywhere. The car was originally silver. The body kit that is on it im probably going to be taking it off it somone wants it make me an offer. I have a question about it though maybe somone can answer, the car doesnt have a cat on it and i was wondering if it was gonna have to have one or not? Does that depend on if it was a california car or not and if it does where can i find out where the car is from.

James B.

The interior is pretty clean except for the seats and the hole where somone pulled there stereo out. Last weekend z tard gave me a set of 2000 camaro seats that he has already made mounts and stuff for them so that solves the seats. Cant wait till i can drive it, my car now is killing me on gas its getting like 12 miles to the gallon and im driving it to class everyday, its not really streetable. :?

James B.

Guest bastaad525

yeah... wow... I mean.... wow... who the hell let that thing go for $350!!!!!!

that's at least a $1500 car around where I live I think.. no lower than $1000. Crazy... congrats man.

After a complete tuneup and rebuilding the brakes, this car runs awesome. I got to take it to the tire shop tomorrrow though, after sitting so long it has water built up in the tires. Also if anyone around me ( San Diego) has a grill for a 76 that they will get rid of let me know please.

James B.