HybridZ

Look at all the room!

auxilary

I wear baggy pants, Dan :) Shoes are size 11, pal, and I don't have to resort to giving my car a pair of testicles in the back to make up for lack of manly character :)

actually, ignore the above remark: You have a 305 in your car. I don't have to come up with an insult, your car is an insult to itself. If it was a man, it'd be doing this: icon_balls.gif

Looking nice alex. I guess you need a large metal sheet to deflect 1000 gallons per sec of turbulent air flow from entering the engine bay.

:idea: perhaps you can add a couple more rotors and kill any rb26, 2jz-gte, V8, V10's.....

Keep the good work going.

Good looking Aux!!! Cant wait to listen to that engine wind up while youre watchin my tailights! Im kidding, way to stay in it, how is trial fit of turbos going, or are you going to big single? Thats gonna handle like crazy, dont have any photos of the new tire gap do you, looks like your car might raise in the front now? Also wondering if you could come by and help me get some photos of the haltec install online, 48 hours to go before I turn the key!

aux i think he was asking if you could come over and take some pics of the install.

mike

Yes thats what I meant, or I could just swing by, I could check out my enemy, I mean your Z :D , Haltec wiring is fairly simple As far as I can tell. For baseline Im just going to upload a 300zx twin turbo map and trim it on the dyno (oh wow, the laptop ness makes me jittery!)