HybridZ

I GOT BOOST AGAIN!!!!!

wigenOut-S30

Well folks pulled the doner motor out on saturday.. pulled my motor out. swapped parts , got new(stock turbo ) motor in my Z last night.. Then this morning put it all back togeather... set the timing.. VROOOM.. cranked right up.. WHOO HOOO.. I only have one small problem. It seems to surge or sputter a bit under normal driving.. I have one leaky injetor that could be the cause. I will change that ASAP.. It also could be were I have my fuel pump 12V swithed. It might not be getting a constant 12 volts.. I will have to check that out also..But for like the most part.. It gets into boost fine and drives really good. Took a total of 18 combined hours. Not too bad. NOW I REALLY CANNOT WAIT TILL REYNOLDS!!! :D

I got my exhaust put back on today.. WOW WHAT A SOUND.. I will try and get some short video of it soon and put it on my ftp site. Sounds really fluid and low toned.. It seems to run way better with the exhaust on too. I feel much better about getting on it now I can hear the motor. OH MAN Who ever said boost is adictive was ,... uh... well.. TOTALY RIGHT ON THE MONEY!!!! :D:D:D