HybridZ

hp numbers for my engine ( guesses)

Guest dustyz

Guest dustyz

could someone take a stab a guessing my hp # to the ground

i stock l28et block thats been rebuilt with a fresh head and very mild porting ( just smoothing out the ports )

stock turbo, sds, and 550cc inj and a 300zx downpipe

what would be the max i could get out of this with the same turbo

and then what would be the max i could get out of the stock block assuming near perfect tuning ( as perfect as a could get with sds and some dyno time )

Guest bastaad525

agreed with Sleeper, stock turbo on stock fuel system would get you maybe 250rwhp, I'm thinking with SDS you probably could push up to 300, but after that the turbo is just blowing hot air and also is shortening it's useful life by spinning too fast.

Guest dustyz

thank you guys

and i know that i need a new bigger turbo but i still have to brake in the engine so i dont want to much hp right off the bat

and iam thinking a 60-1 turbo should put me at 350hp# that will be fine because after that i will need some major work done to the rest of the drive line to keep up with the motor

thank you guys

and i know that i need a new bigger turbo but i still have to brake in the engine so i dont want to much hp right off the bat

and iam thinking a 60-1 turbo should put me at 350hp# that will be fine because after that i will need some major work done to the rest of the drive line to keep up with the motor

240Z Turbo on here has T3 hybrids and T4's with the new GT35R compressor wheel. Flows more than the 60-1 at about the same price.