HybridZ

How FAT are you??

Phantom

Speeder, Rick Bowers, has suggested having another club similar to JSR (Jack Stand Racing) for those of us with heavy cars. P-I-G.

We'll probably have to do it by vehicle model. I think I currently hold the crown for the 280Z at 3,085 with driver. Rick is second at 2,950. Any other fatties out there that are willing to admit it? Anyone got a scale slip to dethrone me?

Smartass L-E-A-N guys - Those supermodels are nothing but skin and bones. No substance.

We're talking full figures with nice skin and good personalities here.

Phantom, I think I'll work up a flashy logo for P-I-G.

Mine tipped the scales at 2900 flat with 1/4 tank of fuel if I recall... add me in and I can be a close second at 3075. Maybe a bit less if I toss out the spare tire...uhhhh wait I already tossed it years ago..hehe :D

Its a good thing my engine is lighter than the original, or I'd be in trouble..hehehe

Well at least I can't twist the car to death.. (collisions excluded) :roll:

ZR8TED

Whoops! You may hold the title! Mine is WITH the spare tire and about 1/2 tank of gas. Add the tire and about 4 gallons of gas at 6lb/gal and you've got me beat. The king is dead - long live the king!!

On second thought - maybe not - I forgot about the roll bar and strut tower braces I've added for another 45 lbs.

Time for a weigh off!?

My car weighs 2950lbs with a 1/4 take of gas and me in it. With 240 bumbers and lighter wheels I hope to get it down to 28xxlbs.

I'm just trying to keep up with Rick's 12.0 sec 1/4 mile time. He doesn't even have the 3.1 in yet. :shock: I think I better get slicks and remove my interior. NOT!

Rick - good work on the mascot but probably should have some food drooling out of mouth instead of a cigarette - unless it's smoking to try to lose weight - NOT!!

Keep it up guys - good ideas but just not the right one yet - don't give up.

John - looks like our ET's are within .04sec and .14 mph of each other. It would be an interesting match except mines going to get heavier & faster. If it gets 'heavy' enough around here I may have to add some boost!

John - looks like our ET's are within .04sec and .14 mph of each other. It would be an interesting match except mines going to get heavier & faster. If it gets 'heavy' enough around here I may have to add some boost!

Phantom, When I ran the 12.9 @ 110 my car dyno'd at 307 RWHP and 345 RWTQ at 13psi boost. This was on a more conservative Mustang chassis dyno. DynoJet's seems to show more HP for some reason. Over the winter I've added a sintered iron clutch (old one was slipping), 550cc injectors, larger turbocharger, CV shafts, and ported my exhaust manifold and wastegate. At 20+ psi it should make much more HP hence a better ET this season. My goal is 400RWHP and around 400RWTQ on the more common DynoJet dyno. With better tires I'd like my ET to be about 12.2 - 12.5 @ 115mph. Maybe 11.99 with drag radials. Right now my 60ft time is 2.0 on 205/60-15 tires. I need to get it down to the 1.8's for low 12's and 1.7's for 11's. If I had a 240 I think the 11's could be attainable but with the "FAT" 280 I doubt it will happen. Either way I love my heavy 280!