HybridZ

Idea for forum addittion ?

CableSrv

Ok I've visited a good amount of car forums before and as much as I love this forum over all others (mainly due to how nice ppl are and how much info is on this site) there is one small thing I miss.....

regional forums aka forums dedicated to local guys? that way we could each post msg for our area specifically ?

it's the one thing i've noticed we didn't have, any other ideas ppl think we should have that we could possibly get added ? hopefully ?

I would say either that, or break down the membership list by locale.... either way I think it would be nice. Take a look at http://www.rx7club.com Well organized like this one is, but a few more interesting categories. RX7club is freaking huge, and like HybridZ, has a wealth of experience and knowledge, but there seem to be more kids and shorter fuses there.

I doubt it will happen......it was sooo painful when it was decided to consolidate forums last year.....I can't see any of the Admins agreeing to expand it again......There is already a place for everything, just that they boxes are big rather than lots of little ones......

Tim

I like the idea of a regional forum. It's a pain to find people in my area that are the caliber of people we find here on HybridZ. I can find "Z" guys locally but they're usually the younger ones that have the 90-96's, and hang out with the "ricer crowd". And generally are a different type of person than say,.... one who owns an S30.