HybridZ

LS1 Dyno

mas28O, great numbers! What's even more impressive is your torque is relatively flat throughout the RPM range. My turbo L6 will never have a graph that looks that good.

By the way, have you ever put your car on a DynoJet chassis dyno? I've also had may car dynoed on a Mustang dyno and was told they read lower than a DynoJet. I know it really doesn't matter, but it'd be nice to know how they compare.

Regards,

Mark--I am using a new cam in the motor with some tuning, MY air/fuel was lean on the run 13.4--so I can pick up some more power next time on the dyno.

Quick240 they put the weight in the dyno so you can run a 1/4 mile run, the car was 2580lb last time on the scale.

We were there for mas280s dyno runs. We visually verified that the computer screen showed that he exceeded 400 hp. The operators were clowns. Don't know why printout captured final number less than what we videotaped standing by screen. Good fun....