HybridZ

Your longest road trip..

Bluto

A post I made in another section got me thinking of the road trips Ive been on, gawd I love a good road trip, so I thought I'd set the stage for some good road stories(always my favorite).

Here are a few of mine...

2 guys, a sweet old ford wagon with a 351w... chicago to mexico city, 40 hours each way, no stops along the way.. No, I wasnt running drugs. heh

2 guys, a chevy pick 'em up truck(and a 510 for the ride home), 2600 miles in 2 1/2 days

Did I mention I love road trips? I even went on a road trip while on a road trip.. chicago to N Carolina to visit friends then NC to michigan to party with some chicas then back to nc then back to chicago again..

Soo.. I'm sure you guys have some good ones.. let em rip!

Sam

Concord California to Charlotte North Carolina to pick up my brother when he got out of the marines..... all I can say is... I will NEVER stop at a waffle house again :shock: it was like a scene straight out of a movie... the strangers walk in.. the music stops... and everyone turns to stare..... spooky... :?

Riverside, CA to Fayetteville NC and back, then back again, then back again, then back again.......etc...you get the idea. Total of seven times I've made that trip. Once in 36 hours (ish) w/o sleeping :shock: Kinda hard to believe I still love to drive so much huh .......?

Entire Family in '92 Chrysler Town & Country mini-van - traveling vacation - 4,800 miles in two weeks. As usual - I did all the driving.

Or - Dallas to LA with entire family - 1,300 miles in 31 hours total (including one night in a motel) & I did all the driving.