HybridZ

Short video of my car in action!

80LS1T

I took some video of my car tonight. :D As you will see I have a couple of spots of primer...long story short, I thought that I was going to start the body work soon and now it turns out that I wont be starting till late summer/early fall :( . So me being the smart guy that I am decideded to get the surface rust spots off before I knew for sure that my brother would be able to do the paint right away! So I sanded those spots down. So I had to cover them back up to make sure they didnt rust again while it sat all summer!

Anyways heres the video! :D (right click & save as...) let me know if it works!

Guy

Real nice man but it think that there is someting wrong with your car it just seems like its going sideways alot i think it must be steering or something :twisted: j/k. How far away are you from great lakes dragway in union grove (i think its union grove) its like 30miles north of Chicago.

Ivan

Ivan, Im not even close to great lakes. I live way up by Green Bay. The closest 1/4 mile is Kaukauna (KK) which is about 45 miles away from my house.

Im still debating on wheather or not Im going to drive my car this summer like it is. I hate the primer spots but I would really like to drive it a little bit. Im thinking I might just take it down to the track and only drive it on really nice days. I think Im going to be buying a bike this week so that will help. Atleast then I will have something to toy with while I wait for paint!

Im looking at a late 90's Suzuki Katara(sp?) 750. Is there anyting that I should be looking for? Any bad years?

Guy

I am actually using the muffler that was sent with the exhaust system that I bought from MSA for my L28E when that was still in the car. I think it's a "THRUSH" turbo muffler.

Yeah it does sound pretty good! :D Not too loud not to quite!

Guy