Guest ON3GO

nothing great but i was bored..

DSC00323.JPG

DSC00342.JPG

DSC00320.JPG

DSC00338.JPG

DSC00341.JPG

DSC00337.JPG

lol as you can see i dont care about my plate being shown but my friend with the SI does.. anyways as you can see the paint job isnt the best on the Z... you can see the white and also the bronze it was painted in its past laft time. its not bad though.

it now has a new muffler system on it... ghetto and cost me the total of 30 bucks! lol.. my old one fell off the car when i was driving.

i got 240Z bumpers (thanks bill!) and will be putting them on soon.

anyways thanks

Mike

BTW its not turbo'ed yet.. im hoping very very soon!

so im a ricer as we speak cuz i have a gauge but no turbo lol

yeah baby!

Guest ON3GO

Bill i havent picked them up yet, and if you could can you send me your address threw email or PM.. i dont want you to think im forgeting about you what so ever.. im not like that.

and it was pretty easy to mount the gauge.. i ise the stock clock housing and everything, i pulled the broken clock out and used the whole thing but broke out the plastic "glass" in the clock gauge.

worked out great and was a snap to do.

Mike

I was thinking about the same boost thingo when I get the cash for an rb swap. But I would want it to sit in more. It looks weird how its still got its edge on it. (I would want it to look like you've just replaced the background and needle on the clock).

Guest ON3GO

im sure you could do that but not with a 2 5/8's gauge, maybe a 2 1/16's and put it in the stock gauge and cut out the backing abit on the stock gauge and some how mount it like that, but then it might be to far back to see it great.

Mike

2-5/8" autometer gauges fit perfectly in the stock 240z dash, fully back as the origional gauges do. Remove the stock gauges, keep the plastic bezel, insert autometer 2-5/8" gauge from the back. The autometer gauge will nestle nicely into the plastic bezel from the stock gauge, stay in the stock position, and all you have to do is figure out a way to mount it rigidly and wire it up. Looks factory when done. No cutting necessary.