HybridZ

My Front Skirt adventure is over...finally.

akeizm

Well I've finally got one, painted it and attached it. I've been looking for a decent one for a while that I could get locally and it happened to be the style I wanted.

But here it is:

DSC00001.JPG

And who says 2+2's look crap.

EDIT: Just changed the picture to the new one with the black grill. Looks even better I reckon.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A friend of mine made it for me, he only makes fibre glass parts for early Z's. Hes now getting into carbon fibre parts (He gave me a carbon fiber fuel flap but it doesn't fit my z, its for a 240).

Cheers for the comments guys, doesnt matter what sort of z it is they all have their own seXeh look.

At the time my parents owned the car and they put the extra bumper on the front cause someone ran into it. As soon as I was able to get to the car it was gone! Also on the red zx my friend had just bought the car that day and it was gone the next haha.

Guest BigWhyteDude

Sounds like the roo's are like the deer here in the southern states. They just feal it is there perpose in life to throw themselfs out in front of your car. A friend and i got one last night in my truck :( .

Andrew