HybridZ

where are all the 'old' guys?

Tim240z

Guest Aaron

I was thinking about Lone the other day. LoneHDrider and and LoneinAZ was the same guy. He got another username when he first moved to AZ. Last I remember, he had sold his Z, gotten an 80's turbo AWD Toyota, and wrecked his HD (women pulled out in front of him). Looks like this was his last post.

BLKMGK's last few posts were in November.

Denny's last post was in April. Being a farmer, he may be busy this time of year.

Jim (BLKMGK) and I talk regularly via e-mail and IM... Unfortunately he has fallen prey to the BOOSTED SUPRA's enticing juices... He is also getting into the custom tuning software programming thing, as he is now a beta tester for AEM. You can find him hanging out on AEM's website, in the BB section!

He is still listed as a moderator here, and hasn't been booted.

Mike 8)

I'm still around, although I have been so busy with planning house remodeling, my job, and my four (soon to be five) kids that I can't even seem to read email much anymore, let alone get into the forum as much as I would have liked.

LoneHDrider (the first Lone to the forum) is in AZ and is doign well, but is out of Z cars at the moment.

Good to see Alsil still on the forum-good to hear about your son and hope his recovery continues.

Davy

• 2 months later...

After I got my Z on the road, I shifted some focus on the family side of things for a while. Separated from my wife, then reattached after a few months (People call it a midlife crisis - but I think it's a culmination of things that happen at mid life).

I drive the Z, don't work on it much, and have been working 75-80 hours a week for the last 3 months (until a week ago).

In other words - been busy!

Based on some back and forth and what not in the past week with a few people, some probably wish I'd stayed away :), but I'm still around and talk to and see Mikelly, DCarrow, and JamieT every few months at Mike's place.

I'm glad to see most of the original family are still around here, but miss Lone, Georgia Flash, Dave Booth. Probably others that CRS has taken away from my memory. (One thing nice about not having a memory is that movies you've seen are just as good the second time around years later!)

Guest kc6wfs

Well I am still here, as a lurker for now.

Sold my Z.

I am now back in the Los Angeles area (WORKING :) !!)

My neck is still messed up but other doctors do not think I need spinal fusion. So I am not going to worry about that.

Still have my house in AZ. and now a apt in Santa Clarita.

I miss my Z..... :frown:

Dave

...Aaron Said, "I was thinking about Lone the other day. LoneHDrider and and LoneinAZ was the same guy. He got another username when he first moved to AZ. Last I remember, he had sold his Z, gotten an 80's turbo AWD Toyota, and wrecked his HD (women pulled out in front of him). Looks like this was his last post."

UPDATE: I spoke with Lone several months ago. His new AKA is Preacher, as he now is playing in a "Blues Brothers" Band in AZ. He is totally out of the HybridZ scene. Seems to be happy with his new venture. He still has his "Harley" and a girl or two in tow. Other than that he is status for the moment.

VAN

I've been on this forum for a little, but I go in spurts with posting. Been busy doing the racing thing. I'm trying to get some pics posted of my teamates, team cars, and some racers I've been hanging around for the past few months. I have around 120 pictures from this past weekend at Road America, but I can't find my card reader.

Fortunately, I still have my Z, but I'm not sure how much longer until I get the money to work on it.

Nate (Nezzie76) had been corresponding with TomahawkZ (Larry) for quite a while. The last time I spoke with Nate it had been quite a long time since he had heard from Larry. Probably 6 months ago. It sounded like incarceration was starting to get to Larry. So, unfortunately, no new news. If I remember right, he should be getting out sometime soon. Hopefully, we'll hear from him. I drove a couple of hours to meet Larry and see his cars a few years ago. Seemed like a real nice and helpful ol' guy. He didn't deserve the sentence he got.