HybridZ

12.47 Video and Slip posted

Jersey

I couldnt get it to work, says

"Locked"

The requested resource is currently locked. The lock must be released or proper identification given before the method can be applied

Pitty would have loved to have seen it.

Thanks Dot & EZ. I think the server's bandwidth is being soaked which is causing some issues. If you having problems, right-click on the link and choose "Save Target As..." and save it to your hard drive, then you should be fine. Sorry guys it's a PITA.

Guest bastaad525

awesome... holy cow jersey.... what were you're other runs looking like that night? Consistenly lower than your last best? Change anything about your setup or just learning to drive it better? You're times are damn good for your 'moderate' setup....

Thanks 525. Moby. I ran that 12.47, a 12.49, 12.5, 12.55 and a 12.86... i missed the 3rd to 4th shift on the 12.86 run :roll: LOL. I think it's all about the launch right now and i think i could pull some low 12's. The only thing i changed was that i used DR's. They helped me hook at the line and between 1 & 2 shift and the height (26") put me in a good RPM range for my setup.