HybridZ

New bodykit design for 280zx

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have that front bumper on my 280zx. It looks awesome. It'll look great when I put it on my black pearl car that I'm painting right now cause the red one was rear ended. You wouldn't believe the amount of people asked if they could have the front bumper when they heard I was stripping the car even though they new I had another shell to put it on. :icon56: I'm getting a local guy here to make a mould from it along with my front fenders and hood so he can reproduce them for me in carbon fibre. I'll own the moulds too. :)

PICT0471.jpg?t=1256303983

PICT0476.jpg?t=1256304011

Yeh that front spoiler above comes up every few months in one thread or another and the same questions keep getting repeated every few months or so. So searching is a good idea ;)

May want to look in the Vendor's forum too, there was a nice front one mentioned there last time I looked.

I have that front bumper on my 280zx. It looks awesome. It'll look great when I put it on my black pearl car that I'm painting right now cause the red one was rear ended. You wouldn't believe the amount of people asked if they could have the front bumper when they heard I was stripping the car even though they new I had another shell to put it on. :icon56: I'm getting a local guy here to make a mould from it along with my front fenders and hood so he can reproduce them for me in carbon fibre. I'll own the moulds too. :)

PICT0471.jpg?t=1256303983

PICT0476.jpg?t=1256304011

how did you come by this piece? help me out getting one?

thats a ton.

not willing to pay that much for an air dam.

around $620 US...thats pricey wow.

I dont think it is ... The us is just lucky with the cheap aftermarkert support ..

But look at it this way:

A stock e39 M sport fron bumber will set you back €550 that is more than 650USD .. and that is minus the hardware that goes with it..

If you want to be diffrent it goes at a prize ;)

(two fists of yen to be exact :) )here you go

http://www.aritaspeed.com/

I dont think it is ... The us is just lucky with the cheap aftermarkert support ..

But look at it this way:

A stock e39 M sport fron bumber will set you back €550 that is more than 650USD .. and that is minus the hardware that goes with it..

If you want to be diffrent it goes at a prize ;)

(two fists of yen to be exact :) )here you go

http://www.aritaspeed.com/

agreed, it does come with a price.

i would rather buy a kit instead of just a piece, for around $600-$1000 though, thats just my feel. but if you've got money, by all means get it all!

;]

agreed, it does come with a price.

i would rather buy a kit instead of just a piece, for around $600-$1000 though, thats just my feel. but if you've got money, by all means get it all!

;]

I was just putting it into perspective ;)

haha i got my isma kit for my race car :P

I love this bumber however the red car in this treath is the first one where it looks off to me, as mostly they where on slammed to the ground cars with big wheels!

But then agian i like the aritaspeed gnose better in all cases! And those run about 400 to 500 from 280zforce! (in the US)

Thats how I bought the car. It doesn't look like that now. It got hit in the rear end so I've swapped all the front panels over to another body with the rest of the kit and the bigger wheels coming and coil overs coming. Its the lack of side skirts that really makes it look out of place. ;)

Thats how I bought the car. It doesn't look like that now. It got hit in the rear end so I've swapped all the front panels over to another body with the rest of the kit and the bigger wheels coming and coil overs coming. Its the lack of side skirts that really makes it look out of place. ;)

It wasnt meant as harsh as i state it btw.

SInce you are down under you have acces to more goodies that then the US market .. or better more JDM goodies :P

Yeah. There is a guy over here selling an L28 JDM SHOWA protocol high horsepower non pollution model engine. He didn't write a price down though. I'm kinda tempted to buy it but I don't really know too much about this engine. Its out of a '78 280z.

As you might imagine (being from europe) im very aware of diffrences in european engines compared to the US market. what is a showa protocol engine ? and would it not be easier/cheaper to build or stroke an engine yourself?

Anyway id love to have a tap into JDM parts for some rims for my zx :P

Lucekly the UK has a decent flom of the nice parts being they also have RHD's :)