HybridZ

Evil Kinevals 240Z

Guest RCNSC

With the paint and body soo perfect' date=' I hate to drive her a lot. It is also not a very practical daily driver with the racing seats, roll cage, 5 point harnesses, 300lb coil springs etc......

Tim[/quote']

If you ask me thats the perfect daily driver. Feel like your at the race track all day everyday. I'd love that as a daily driver. Ride stiff as a go cart, and go really fast, it's perfect, not to mention people can drool as you drive by. Not many people can drool over it if it's not on the street.

To each his own. I went to the drags to race my car the other night and entered a burnout competiton. the announcer could not understand why I would do this to what he called "the best looking car here tonight", and he has not even seen under my hood. If your going to heat them for a race why not do it for longer and win some new tires. I put on a pair of JY tires and smoked-em for what felt like a long time but in watching the tape it's only about 30sec. I built my car with my own to hands to be driven like its stolen and I'm to proud of it to leave it at home. Maybe I'm crazy but I'd rather burnout than fade away! :twisted:

or you could shave... i swear it cuts down on sweat... :shock:

Woa now... what are we talking about or don't I want to know? :eek2:

another great topic gone to schick....(ba dum bum :lol: )

i personally plan to stop building mine up when it hits the street/race border. i bought it to drive it and i want to do that for a long time. the roads around me suck... no race suspension. the cops are gestapo... well, i'll still make it faster, i'll just try to exercise some form of self control... :twisted: but never, never will i give up my cd player and my 11 btu air conditioner! :rockon:

but like has been said in another topic... everybody shows their love for their car in their own way. i bet tim, for example, gets as much if not more out of less-frequent drives in his absolutely incredible car as many of us do daily-driving our own z's. he and others have cars that they've taken to levels far beyond anything you'd subject to daily torture. and if mine was anywhere near theirs, i'd fight myself hard to keep it that way too.

blah blah blah :shock: