HybridZ

S30 Widebody design

Drftn280zxt

where were you when nissan designed the 350z? :evil:

looks like an updated s30. i likey. :wink:

Actually I was critizing (sp?) their drawings' date=' and doing my own drawings. I must admit though in a the last 2 years I came a long way as an artist. to put it simply, my designs used to make every car I drew look like the car was on 50" rims. Those designs I did then weren't quite as good as the S30 design I showed up ^ .

Also that Vanquish is such an awesome car, and I must say that remodel job make those wide-body 1400hp Supras look like ants on the sidewalk. Very nice. Not to mention low to the ground. Think about it, say you trip on the sidewalk or somethin lookin at it, and while your sitting there on the ground next to it to look over at it and see that well your lookin right through the window (while your sitting down). I'll be honest I've had the luxury (of owning one (yeah right!)) of seeing and [u']touching[/u] all the cars in the aston martin lineup when I got sent to the local ASTON/Jag/Porsche dealership to pick up a JAG. Also nothing like touching a GT3 and getting paid for it. (I work for Planet Nissan in Las Vegas(detailing))