HybridZ

So who's got the R230 diff??

Owen

Actually, I don't care whether it's the R200 or R230, what I want to know now is....what have you people done for rear swaybars?

In doing the Q45 diff swap, I lost the use of my rear sway bar. I think think Terry used one off a Prelude, but he's not using the Q45 diff...rather than crawling under each and every car in the junkyards, I was thinking of using these. This way, everything will be adjustable too.

I have a 73 with R230. I use a 78 inch bar that mounts to the stock points and I have adjustable endlinks on the bar that help with clearance but the stock stuff will work with my set up. It all clears the CV's by about a half inch. hope that helps. Mark

I have a R230 and no sway bar.I was told I dont need one.Alot of guys I know dont.My car handles fine with Camber plates and coil overs.My swaybar looks like the one in those pictures you posted.Dont run it.It's way to still.It needs to flex a little.I got mine from speedway.I am getting rid of it.Interested :D

Guest quadcamZ

if you are designing something as complex as your originall post. Controll blade would be the way to go. a blade that can be twisted if it is vertical it is stiff it is horizontal it is soft.

and infinatley adjustable within the two points.

A typical adjustable anti-roll bar with a blade end runs $1,100 to $1,300. On any Z, other then a pure track car running in a GT class, its bling. I couldn't even justify the cost of one on the ROD and I had $63K in that 240Z.