HybridZ

What do you think of these Ebay rotors?

they can be both drilled and slotted, but for a stock caliper they are solid, not VENTED.. I have a set of drilled rotors, they make a fresh grinding noise when I stomp on the brakes-in a good way. I changed out the pads to semi metallic and did SS lines so I dont know if the rotors do anything much, but I did stop better after rebuilding the brakes :?:

Those rotors are not for a 75-78z 75-78 z cars used solid rotors. They could be drilled but not slotted.

They have the same picture for all of their rotors if you look at the bottom of the auction. You can slot solid rotors or drill them or both.

I can't say enough good things about the PowerStop rotors that I got from NOPI. They were crossdrilled Brembos and they went through hell on my car and never warped. Not sure what that ebay auction is for, but you may want to call NOPI and check prices, I seem to remember them being a lot cheaper than $85.