HybridZ

Stupid punk kids.. it had to be...

datsunlover

So I go out to my truck this morning (going to work on a Saturday.. ech..) and as I unlock the drivers door, I look inside and stare in shock; EVRYTHING from the glove box (papers, bills, a booklet of pictures of my old cars, insurance, ect) has been thrown out on the passenger seat! And the flip up storage box I put in the center console is fliped up, with it's contents thrown evrywhere. The little built in pocket in front of the shifter, where I keep a bunch of small change has also been uprooted. :evil: WTF?!?!?!?? :evil: So first thing I do is bee line it to the back yard and check my portable garage that my Z is in... Luckily, it's hard to see from the front yard at night, so I doubt the buggers saw it..

I go to the other side of my truck, and find the passenger door was not locked and when the little bastards left, they didnt even close it fully; so the interior light has been on ALL night. Great. I get "that" chill.. look down.. and :shock: the CD player is still here?!? I look in the back.. all my CD's and tools are still here too! (ratchet/socket set, welding mask/gloves, ect) There are pennies, dimes and nickels tosed evrywhere (I ussed the last of my quarters/ect yesterday afternoon to get coffee) so I figure it must have been some stupid little bastard kid(s) looking for some money. I don't THINK I lost anything, but I'll have to go through all my cds, and make sure I still have an insurance slip in there. I'm just sooo pissed of... you know? Just the principal of the matter.. Man I hope they come back tonite.. If I catch the little bastard in the act, they are going to regret even LOOKING at my truck.

Do some recon, buy some black clothes and plan to pay a visit.

I had some 23 year old bastard break into my garage in 1998, steal a $3500 bicycle, then get caught trying to sell it. His dad was a relative of a cop... So they chose not to pursue... I explained in painful detail that they were forcing vigilanty justice.

Wouldn't you know that some sick bastard jumped from the bushes in front of his house, pulled in off his deck in the middle of the night, as he was coming home from probably stealing from some other hardworing soul, disabled him, and then did the EXACT same thing to his father as he was coming off the deck to "Rescue" his darling boy? :shock:

And they had the nerve to come "question" me? :lol::roll: Assault? :roll: Did you get an EYE witness officer? :D No prints? :roll: Me? Of course I was home asleep with my cat. :D THat's right... No one was with me but my cat... Want to talk to him? :lol:

Yea, I don't think that young man has been convicted of another thing since... According to the police, poor boy soiled himself, via #1 AND #2...

Thought something smelled funny! :lol:

Friggin' erchins! Black clothes man, BLACK CLOTHES! :D

Mike 8)

An interesting proposal... I like it.. :twisted: I'll have to do some digging... Ohhhh.. here comes the pain... Revenge may be a dish best served cold.. but who doesn't like ice cream right? I know I do.. some cold things can be very sweet.... :lol: heh heh.. the ploting begins...

Yah.. but I have all kinds of musik in there.. some heavy metal, rock, rap.. and it doesnt even look like it was disturbed! They just rooted through all my papers/change dish/ect. Im just pissed about the huge mess.. I know I had to clean the thing out, but now evrything is all over the place! :lol: I have had vehicles broken into in the past.. and ussually, nothing is left.. and if they cant get the stereo out, they smash it :evil: bastards.... guess I had a bit of luck going for me..

Its just funny how thigs work.. Yesterday I did my 'good deed' and stoped to help a guy in a wheel chair that had gone off a sidewalk into a ditch filled with brush and trees. (he was kind of stinky..he uh,... soiled himself.. but hey.. I guess in his situation, I would have too!) I turned around and helped him out (taking time out of my .5 hour lunch break) but thought 'well, he needed help so I'll give him some.." And I felt pretty good about that.. then that night... some dick thrashes my truck!!!! AHHHHGGG whats wrong with the world?!?? :lol::shock::?

leave the truck tonight just as you found it in the morning, its possible if they see it hasnt been disturbed that they will assume that you are out of town, or otherwise unaware of the mess they made. that might give the, the tiniest bit of balls to think they can go back and take what they didnt the first time. grab a baseball bat and some rope and get the farkers.

Ihatethieveswithapassion :twisted:

Guest HolyLlama

I bought a rifle from a pawn shop and I got to talking to the owner while we were waiting on me to get cleared for it. A few years ago his son's house got broken into on a Saturday night, they broke into his car stole the radio, found the garage door opener and opened the garage. His son repaired the electronics in the garage that didn't work that people pawned. They stole all the TVs and VCRs, a home stereo, all of his tools, and an old Apple II. Monday morning the thieves came in with the electronics that his son had fixed and were working, his son's car radio, his son's tools and the Apple II. Well he recognized the stuff they were trying to pawn. Called the cops and delayed them till the cops got there with paperwork. His son had stashed a good bit of money in the Apple II. The thieves must not have thought to check it, even though it should have been way too light to be a computer. They got all the stuff that worked back and collected insurance on what didn't work (presumably it got thrown away).

That sucks Matt!

Mike's plan might work.

One time I told a really bad ass kid that I was going to send a letter to the prison and tell his dad he had been bad. Maybe he should stay off my property. Got me into a whole new world of trouble. But the kid never came back.

You probably just have some big racoon problems. Get a leghold trap.

You probably just have some big racoon problems. Get a leghold trap.

I agree, sounds just like racoons to me..... But nobody likes to see an animal suffer, so i'd suggest using a large deadfall with spikes on it. it's the humane thing to do :twisted:

Mike