HybridZ

Whats With eBay This Week?.Some Awesome Datsuns 4Sale.Pics!

slownrusty

WOW...I could not believe the sweet ass Datsuns for sale this week, here is my list..

First up

An actual 380hp Primadonna (1 of 3 Built) - always thought they look odd, but strangely appealing:

dd_12_sb.JPG

98_12_s.JPG

ed_12_s.JPG

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=2487766191&category=6187

Sitting currently at $8,700 reserve not met

Second up

This bad boy is back on eBay, I think its the third time in one year

ea_12_s.JPG

e2_12_s.JPG

08_1.JPG

83_12_s.JPG

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=2488208506&category=6187

Currently sitting at $15,100 reserve not met ("Buy It Now" is $16,200)

Third up

This car REALLY caught my attention, its like someone built it (did a decent job), spent a load of tome, effort and $$$ and then abandoned the poor thing, the towing company is selling it...looks like a really good buy....very musterious intruiging (funny thing is the towing company does not know a thing about the underhood goodies..!)

d6_1_b.JPG

85_1.JPG

92_1.JPG

b4_1.JPG

78_1.JPG

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=2487941464&category=6187

Currently sitting at $1,000 reserve not met

Fourth up

Very neat, very sweet, L28ET conversion...check the Recaro cloth on the doors!

ce_4.JPG

1f_4.JPG

8c_4.JPG

fe_4.JPG

3e_4.JPG

ef_4.JPG

a2_4.JPG

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=2487620392&category=6472

NO BIDS!! ("Buy It Now" is $11,000)

Fifth up

Just for the Hybrid brothers!!...nothing short of mean...

f1_1.JPG

ea_1.JPG

be_1.JPG

88_1.JPG

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=2487950901&category=6173

Currently sitting at $2,750 reserve not met

Last but least

Absolutely love it.....classic Datsun 1200 Fastback with a 13B bridgeport capable of 35psi!!! Dang....simply incredible built by an American Airlines pilot, $25Grand invested! Imagine pulling up to Sonic on Friday evening with this thing!!!

e8_3.JPG

6f_3.JPG

bd_3.JPG

fb_3.JPG

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=2488109674&category=6188

No bids - just listed ("Buy It Now" is $20,500)

Well thats my list there are some other nice clean Zs and some SBC conversions but these are the most fascinating in my opinion..let me know what you guys think!!

Regards and enjoy - Yasin

Guest bastaad525

that ZX... holy crap.... there are LOTS of goodies hiding in those pics if you look... too bad no shot of the I/C it must have, but I spot quite a few other nice parts on there. I would snatch that thing up so fast if I had the cash. As it stands I'm VERY interested to see who will clue in on this thing and how much the bid will go for. And I wonder how bad the body is from apparently sitting outside for the last two years :cry: guess it wouldn't matter I'd just try to get that drivetrain into a 240 anyways :twisted:

Its funny those asses over at zcar.com are calling these cars "jacked-up" and "nothing special", as I made this same post over there too. Man I had to humble them!

That black ZX Turbo on the flat bed is the truly intruiging one...I means its only at $1000! This is what I figure on it from what I see in the pics (under the hood):

Billet Fuel Rail - $150

Aeromotive FPR - $150

BOV - $250

IC with piping - $500

Autometer Gauges - $300

Recaro Seats + harnesses - $500

Misc Earls fittings, Tbolt clamps, silicone connectors - $150

Total: $2000 (and that just under the hood and some interior stuff!!)

let alone the body kit, wheels etc etc

I wish AZ was closer, I would go for a drive this weekend with the wifey to go see it.

Yasin

Guest Chris240turbo

Yasin, I had to cruise on over to zcar to read what the peanut gallery said, and I made a little post there........ :nono:

Primadonna is my fave! all are neat though, especially the turbo rotary 1200... :twisted:

Guys,

That ZX has been in Las Vegas Nevada for the last 2 years. Very dry so probably didn't contribute any rust problem it may have. It was stolen from New York though so it might be a real rust bucket?!? :? I asked the seller about rust so we'll see, maybe.

I agree though the ZX is the most interesting of the bunch.

I've seen that green one listed before and it didn't sell. Not really my style.

I also liked the red Turbo ZG but way out of my price range.

Edit: Just heard from the seller regarding my question about rust. He says there isn't any, but it being from New York I would tend to discount that. He also said there's a small dent on the driver's door and that he has started it but not driven it due to tires being bad. To bad I don't have the funds or time to go check it out in person.

Wheelman

Guest bastaad525

And I just spent $1000 on installing my I/C (JUST the install, the I/C itself was free!), the FMU, and a couple dyno sessions... heh just another case where I get to kick myself for missing an opportunity to buy more for less.

I'm doing some 'accounting' right now... Vegas not too far away, might be able to hijack a flatbed from my job (tow truck company) to get it... might just have enough if the bid doesn't skyrocket.

See you guys are the best nothing but compliments! Is this site for true Datsun gearheads or what!! Keep your damn polished SUs, your damn original Datsun hubcaps and your damn original working clock....gimme powa! powa, powa!

Bastaad go pick up that ZX bro...do it for love, do it for community, do it to put a smile on slownrusty's face (okay do it for love!!).

Yasin

man o man would I LOVE to have that 1200! that would freak the shiat out of people in this town, have of these "gearheads" dont even know what a Datsun is, let alone a 1200 with a rotary!!!!

lend me some money, and I will have fun with it.

Guest Dorifto_Tuning

Is that custom bodywork on the black ZX? I would love to do that to mine ... and it only went for $1000 ?!? I could have sold everything I owned and been able to buy it and insure it!!! That Datsun is freaking trick, too - and the ZG - I like the green one, but its not my style (I'd still buy it if I had the cash :D )

I'm gonna go scout junkyards now for rare Zs, and hope I find something good ...

Dorifto_Tuning,

The final bid on the black ZX was $1,125.00 but it didn't meet the reserve which means it didn't sell or at least the seller has the option to refuse to sell to the highest bidder.

I considered bidding on it but would really have to inspect it first. The car was stolen from New York state so there's a very good chance it has some serious rust problems.

Wheelman