HybridZ

Spoiler is on, and I love the "small of her back.&quot

blueovalz

Beautiful. The first time I saw photos of your car (a few HybridZ site revisions ago) I was inspired to do a Z project. That project is finally in its beginning stages. One day I hope to see your car in person.

Good lookin' dog too. I've got a German Shepherd staying with me temporarily. She's a handfull. I'm hoping she takes on a temperment like what you've got in the photo.

She's a good garage dog. Follows me everywhere, but stays out when I tell her. I've never been a dog person, but I'm gonna miss (but not the dog hair) this animal when she not around any more. She even puts up with the bat poop every night (sleeps under the bat for some reason).

Trial and error (mostly error I think as I look back). I started out making small parts (scoops, vents, brackets, etc) and then worked my way up to more complicated parts, learning all the while. I've never read a book on doing this stuff, so there is no reference I can recommend, but there have been posts from others recommending reference material. A search may find one. My glasswork is inferior to the professionally done stuff and can be improved upon as far as lay-up and material useage. But I'm probably done with major fiberglass build-up for a while, so the point is moot.

Guest Dorifto_Tuning

Nice arse, ovalz. That wing adds the finishing touch to the "small of her back" :wink: I'm loving the Daytona-esque looks, and the fact that it's wider than my boss's dually Ford with 35's ... :D

Most sweetness - gives me something to think about when I look at my '81 2+2 ...