HybridZ

Goodguys Hot Rods & Customs *56k no*

auxilary

Me and my dad got there at about 12:30, but the admission is insane! $15 per person plus $8 for parking?! :cuss: Oh well, at least I didnt pay for the parking... BTW anyone want to build their own hotrod? Ive got one for sale all steel, 2 doors, good price. hint hint :D

I love the goodguys show I was just at the ohio one. Took lots of pics with my 35mm cam. What kind of hot rod you have for sale bro? I want to do one one of these dys. I got two zcars that are hot rod enough for me. I want to do a roadster with a zx turbo in it one of these days. Cn you imagine going to a car show without a small block lol. I think it would be sweet especially if it was really built and could beat half the stuff there :)

What kind of hot rod you have for sale bro? I want to do one one of these dys. I got two zcars that are hot rod enough for me. I want to do a roadster with a zx turbo in it one of these days.

Its a 21 or 22 Dodge (looks just like a Ford, but has more room) It used to be a touring body but was cut down to a lakes roadster style, all steel, no wood reinforcment, 2 opening doors, hidden hinges, 283 SBC w/3speed, sanderson shorty headers, old Ford running gear, big n littles, suicide front end, mustang steering, custom box frame, slanted windshield (not standing 90* anymore) sprint car rad, and most parts to finish. 3k obo, make me an offer :D Sorry to hijackyour post Aux