HybridZ

my car pics

my friend Dave and i have had about 50 or so z,s over the past 15 years or so,the scoop was on a wreck we bought about 10 years ago.its a factory nissan repair for 260z,s with vapor lock problems.kinda unusual,so i held onto.I'll try to get some outdoor pic's this weekend and post them.thanks for the kudo's everyone! :cool: I'm terrible on computer stuff so have patience w/me frown.gif

actually Scotty,we spoke for a few minutes in Montgomery,but things were kinda hectic for you that night.Wife and I plan to come over Sat. to GA.It'd be nice to set down over a cold beer cheers.gif somewhere with several Hybriders at once w/o trying to screw in a sparkplug cry2.gif and carry on a conversation bonk.gif at the same time.Looking forward to being there if i can get a few more bugs out of the Fancy/schmancy new fuel injection system.what a PITA ugg.gif

seats are recaros.i bought them from a guy for 50 bucks and had them recovered several years ago.the wheels are american racing from their latest catalog.6 inch backspacing x 8 1/2 wide.I have a porsche dealership on my tool route,and i get good deals on used HIPO tires.just never know what i'm gonna get.tires are 235/40-17 front and rear but I have some wider ones i intend to try soon.sorry,no new pics yet,weekend did'nt go exactly as planned,but i'll try again soon.

Just wondering if you know the exact color (manufacture and maybe model number) of paint used on your car ... cause I'm in love. thanks for the daylight pics... you've inspired many I'm sure.