HybridZ

New rendering of my 280ZX 2+2 design

Drftn280zxt

You better have:

A proffesional shop

Great experiance with customizing

A shitload of time on your hands

Loads of energy and resourcefullness.

cause in my opion it looks nice, i dont think this is very doable, even technical the vents would create some spacial problems under the hood

to do this straight and good.... man i know from my fenderflares and tails.... good luck man

when you really want to create something noone has, i advise you to go and look at existing cars, and try to mate that to your car by customizing... not loosing the 'visual balance' good luck man

Thanks for all the replies guys. Uh to touch on something, ther IS such thing as LED headlights two examples. The AUDI LE MANS Quattro, and the INFINITI Q45 both have LED headlights. I WILL make this real. It may take a while (4-30years), so learning and obviously some experience will be necessary, something about having someone do something for you takes away from its value. The possibibility is their, applying myself is all thats left and some good cashflow. I gotta take care of the money first by getting through college. You guys encourage me so much, you have no idea. Its you comments and my family's support that keeps me designing mind blowing cars and houses. Thats another story though. Keep the replies coming by all means.

RacerX. Actually in that drwaing and in my overall idea. I'm going to keep the stock bulge. No special ventililation for it. I think it looks just fine as is. As for more remderings. You can bet on it, when I'll do em , thats another thing. I usually draw these when I have some time to kill and I don't want to do anything else. Just something I do in my "offtime".

2126, why do you think I should be the head the designer for BMW? Just curious, although BMWs are nice and I clean them every once and a while. But like all cars they have flaws, not many but some. For example, almost every model (sedan) has little to no legrroom in the back seat. Not very functional. My solution. Move the rear axle back without exstending the trunk. Move the back seat back about a foot and make the car a hatchback like the Mazda 6. Increase how far the front wheels can turn. Do you really think I 'm that good?

Time is everything and every moves along with time. Darnit.

drftn280zx2+2, My opinon on your skills is not important! What is important is that with your imagination (from what I observe in your sketches) you would surely create better new BMW styles than currently being produced. I think BMW makes an outstanding car, just so long as you don't have to look at their new stuff. What is happening with these New School designers anyway, is their taste only in their mouth???

2126 I appreciate that you think my ideas are nicer than BMW's. My question is what don't you like about new BMW's. IMO the new 325i,525i,new 3series and the new upcoming 5 series look awesome except for the big honken trunk (the 745i is questionable, looks like a sleepy car based on those headlights and is way to long). What about old style intrigued you, just curious?

Oh yeah I going to post pics of my interior ideas extremely soon! Like today.