HybridZ

NEW PAINT!!

zero

Well, I was doing body work for a while, but school has been cutting down severely on the time i can spend on the car, and winter is coming, so I had to get the car outta primer. Went down to home depot and bought some 4 quarts of satin black rustoleum, thinned it a bit with acetone, and started spraying. I think it came out really well all things considered. I dont mind the somewhat uneven texture, and I plan on putting on a few more coats anyway. Anyway, it was cheap, easy, covers up the bodywork I didnt finish, and I love the look. Also the texture difference shows up alot more in pictures than it does in person. Here are the pics.

544529_91_full.jpg

544529_92_full.jpg

544529_93_full.jpg

544529_94_full.jpg

544529_95_full.jpg

544529_96_full.jpg

Yea the parts where it looks wet or more glossy are the parts with a slightly different texture, and you really dont notice that except in really awkward light. I would tell people that its a professional job, but i like the look on peoples faces when I tell them I sprayed it myself. Thanks everyone for the comments.

SlownRusty,

My neighborhood is pretty nice, which, considering it is in what was recently the most dangerous city in the country, is pretty surprizing. My immediate area is quite nice, with trees and garages and just nice houses. Go about 8 blocks east and your in the heart of Newark. Its odd. Anyway thanks for the compliment

Yea the parts where it looks wet or more glossy are the parts with a slightly different texture, and you really dont notice that except in really awkward light. I would tell people that its a professional job, but i like the look on peoples faces when I tell them I sprayed it myself. Thanks everyone for the comments.

SlownRusty,

My neighborhood is pretty nice, which, considering it is in what was recently the most dangerous city in the country, is pretty surprizing. My immediate area is quite nice, with trees and garages and just nice houses. Go about 8 blocks east and your in the heart of Newark. Its odd. Anyway thanks for the compliment