HybridZ

John with LS1 280Z in or around Pleasant Hill California?

Hey there,not sure if it's me your lookin for.My name is John and I do have a LS1, but it's in a 71 240Z....What color was the car you seen?Mine was a smurf blue....I been through Pleasant Hill quite a bit so let me know.

Trying to get a hold of him and havnt seen him at a local Friday night car show lately.

Thanks

So why dont we put a small get together with sometime locally in a parking lot somewhere. i know friday night is the local get together in the Kinders parking lot in Pleasant Hill which is getting pretty empty now since they dont sponser it anymore so that might work or any other night there. its kinda out of the mainstream traffic pattern. i could do any night or afternoon of the week.

people would have to see the post hereto know about it though as i dont have phone numbers or any other contacts with guys with Z's other than this board.

id like my son to meet a couple of you and let him really get a good look at some V8 Z's in person amd maybe take a short ride in one and let him see the difference of a stroker 6 cylinder over a V8.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Ok, I'll throw this out again. I haven't seen or heard anything since the last message back in Jan. from Moridin.

Maybe I'll just set one up myself... So here goes...

Anyone NOT going to Clovis this weekend, how 'bout meeting down in my neck of the woods in San Ramon/Dublin at Dublin Nissan?

I don't even know if they want us there, but I'll make a call in the morning and see if they mind a half dozen of so of the coolest Z cars in the area gracing their parking lot...

PM me know if you're interested and think you might show up so I can give them a rough count.

Cheers,

ww

P.S.

I may not have a car ready by then either! Both my '72 and '82 are still in the shop! Damn, the '82 has been there for nearly 2 months!

Excellent idea! especially with no HYBRID show this year. My down fall is I work Saturdays and this Sunday I'm gonna get my Z ready for the Goodguys show in Pleasanton next weekend! Come to think of it, I think I will start a new thread in Motorsports or Nontech to see if anybody of our clan will be there!

JOEY

WOW I can't believe I'm just now noticing this thread. I there ARE alot of guys here in the area. I'm down to show up for this shindig' date=' but unfortunatly my car isn't drivable at the time. But hey, I'll wear a 240z t-shirt :)

jaime[/quote']

Jaime,

Don't sweat it. I'll be in my ricer Honda or my Durango with a '96 Nissan HQ Car Show Z car hat on!

I'm hoping to hear back from the manager of Dublin Nissan tomorrow and planning to be there on Saturday.

Ah man I thought the gathering was going to be next weekend..(3/19 or 20) I won't be able to make it this weekend but count me in for next weekend...........

Moved my post to the 'Events' section:

http://forums.hybridz.org/showpost.php?p=526114&postcount=6

Who said next weekend couldn't happen too! ;)

I'm going to be at the park tomorrow with my daughter so I thought I'd just suggest we do it there!