HybridZ

Post up some pics!

Glenn' date='

What V12 engine is that?

Does it work well?

I want a V12 one day...[/quote']

This one is a Jag V12. So far it has been an adequate runner. I think the way of the future will be with the BMW 12 for those wishing for V12 power plants in their Z’s

Nice fit & finish Heavy Z.

Guest WHITEBOY

Dan Juday - That is one beautiful Z. I love everything about it. Is it still IRS? Is it fast? 1/4 mile E.T. please.

In fact, there were quite a few really nice Z pics in there. Anybody want to tell what they run?

Bartman - Thanks, the scoop is from a '69 Mercury cougar and yes it's functional. Works well if you need clearance for a tall single plane or (based on measurements) maybe even a B&M 144.

Dot - Thank you and likewise on that V12 monster of yours.

Vegas - Much appreciated, it's actually my daily driver. The paint isn't perfect so I don't really sweat parking lots and such. I have a '73 blazer too, but never drive it anymore. The Z is just too much fun:p

Here is a link to more pics at ZPARTS.com:

http://www.zparts.com/showcase/bl_V8-240Z/index.html

Dan Juday - That is one beautiful Z. I love everything about it. Is it still IRS? Is it fast? 1/4 mile E.T. please.

Thanks for the kind words.

Still, and will always be IRS. Still has the R180 in it even (R200 is sitting on the garage floor waiting for me).

It has a 305tpi motor with a WCT5. Bags of low end torque but stops pulling hard after about 4500rpms. It's a blast to drive on the street. I've never run the 1/4 mile with it. I didn't build it for that. It's a very pleasing and surprisingly comfortable GT. :wink: