HybridZ

Hybrid Z stickers?

Chemicalblue

I know of a website where i can get soem stickers printed up, black backgrtound, with white lettering, i can make them say what ever.

1.5x8.5 inches

If i could get about 10 ppl to pay $2 each, i could place an order, the more ppl that say they want 'em the cheaper :)

The problem is, what to make it say

just hybridz.com?

Merry Christmas from Benbrook TX, Damn its cold.

I have been dragging a$$ on this, and for that I appologize!! The last quarter of the year is very very hectic for me (pigging pipelines)....anyways, I will have a new batch made up the first week of January. I am also working on another round of T-shirts and maybe caps again. Having them all made up is an effort in of itself, but doing all the mailings is a job unto itself.....again, I usually tack on a couple of bucks to the shirts and caps to cover incidentals, whatever is not used goes to Dan for site expenses.....

I will make a new post once things are ready to go.......

Tim

Tim, Thanks for taking this on AGAIN. I've been in your position before on situation outside of HybridZ, and it can (and at times IS) be a PITA helping the "collective" out by doing this. When it does come about though, I want everyone to remember Tim AND Dan on this and hopefully we can knock out another year's worth of IT expenses incured for site maintenance and make it worth Tim's effort.