HybridZ

Steel ZG overfenders ?????????

ZHeadV8

Does anyone make the ZG overfenders in steel that can be welded on then blended in ? Cannot find them anywhere and do not want the bolt on look associated with normal overfenders.

Any other suggestions on great looking steel flares ?

As a last resort I might need to have some made.

Many Thanks

Andy F

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Mark - sorry for the week's delay, been out of the country. How cheap is cheap ? Please PM me - have looked on their site and have not found any pictures, requested a catalogue WEEKS AND WEEKS ago but have nothing in the post.

Any chance you can send a pic please ?

Many Thanks

Andy

I can scan a photo from the latest VB catalogue, but it is 12:34am here in NZ right now and the catalogue and digital cam is in my sons room (4 months old and my Z mags are in the desk in this room...darn got to fix that....) so if you can wait until morning (well a more realistic time in the morning) say in about 7-8 hours I will post here for you (if someone does not beat me to it that is)

Here is pic of a car with the fibre glass street flare (same style as the steel) then followed by an pic of the steel flares.

http://album.hybridz.org/data/500/11058Street-Flare.jpg

http://album.hybridz.org/data/500/11058Street-Steel-Flare1.jpg

Hope this helps and the VB don't mind me doing this...if they do will have to remove....

Cheers

Mike

The flares on my car in my gallery are custom made and steel so if you don't like the VB ones you can always do this as EvilRufusKay states. Anyone got a pic of a car fitted with the steel VB flares? I would like to see these on also