HybridZ

floorpans and framerails

Guest Mike694

Guest tony78_280z

He's got a 2+2, what are the odds of us 2+2 guys finding anything for the back half (including back seats and floor boards) in an aftermarket? Dealers hardly even know we exist. I love my 2+2. My back seats are in perfect shape, and I like to be able to CRAM a fe wextra friends in there for some fun. But we can't get body parts for that back half.

Guest Mike694

Thanks for the reply. I have 2 small boys and they just don't do well strapped on the top so I have to have a 2+2. I think if the street rodders can make a 4dr look cool,I can make a cool 2+2. I plan on taking it to the Nationals in Ft Worth in 2006. It's a part time driver right now and I am going through it mechanicaly.

Mike

OUCH!!! Those prices are steep! Many of them are more than I've paid for non rusted parts cars! I think I'm gonna take my saws-all and start cutting out floor pans before I take them to the JY.

• 1 month later...

Those prices are in Canadian dollar I believe. I think that some parts are priced right but others a little to high. I live 2 hours from him, I will go check it out and give you updates on this guy !!! Good thing I have some z parts not to far from me...Shipping is a lot when the parts are coming form Texas or California all the time !!

Dayz

The Zed guy is nice, I haven't gotten anything from him yet, still waiting for income taxes to get back, but I have talked to this guy and he is sponsoring me.. Like i said be a few weeks before i buy but, he is helping me with the cost. His is a real nice guy! you should check him out!